Call for Papers
14 - 15 May, 2012
Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore
- GSTF Conference Proceedings, published in print and electronic format, are indexed by EBSCO and CrossRef, among others, where applicable.
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the International Journal on GSTF Business Review (GBR). ISSN: 2010-4804
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- The conference will be held at Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore. You may want to take a look at the official website of the Singapore Tourism Board.
In the past, economics is primarily focused on numbers and statistics. However, with the introduction of qualitative and quantitative economics research, economics has evolved from the neo-classical theories and instead can now be easily understood and meaningfully presented with the analytical forecasts of the numbers and statistics that are produced. Qualitative economics refers to a direction of change in some economic variable as related to change of some other economic variable. On the other hand, quantitative economics uses a range of complex mathematical and statistical procedures to analyze economic phenomena. These techniques help economic analysts explain economic issues and understand human actions, group interactions and communities.
The QQE conference is dedicated in providing researchers, academicians and students with a thorough understanding of the core techniques of quantitative and qualitative economics as well as their strengths and limitations. We also welcome participants to include their understanding of the qualitative and quantitative application to test economic theories and measure magnitudes relevant for economic policy and other decisions.
|Paper / Poster Submission Deadline||6 January 2012|
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration||16 March 2012|
|Deadline for Late Registration*||20 April 2012|
|Conference Dates||14 - 15 May 2012|
* Author registrations that are completed AFTER the Late Registration Deadline may not be included in the Conference Proceedings.