The Times Higher Education ranking of the top universities across the globe employ 13 separate performance indicators designed to capture the full range of university activities, from teaching to research to knowledge transfer.
These 13 elements are brought together into five headline categories, which are:
- Teaching — the learning environment
- Research — volume, income and reputation
- Citations — research influence
- Industry income — innovation
- International mix — staff and students
Please follow the link to see the full ranking on the Times Higher Education web site.