The ranking of the top 25 Universities in Europe in 2011 according to the Times Higher Education.
The Times Higher Education ranking of the top universities across the globe employ 13 separate performance indicators designed to capture the full range of university activities, from teaching to research to knowledge transfer. These 13 elements are brought together into five headline categories, which are:
- Teaching — the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score)
- Research — volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent)
- Citations — research influence (worth 32.5 per cent)
- Industry income — innovation (worth 2.5 per cent)
- International mix — staff and students (worth 5 per cent).
Please follow the link to see the full ranking on the Times Higher Education web site.
Ranking of the top 25 European Universities